S Kwok Engineers, Inc.
S Kwok Engineers, Inc. (S Kwok) provides consulting services on water quality control for construction sites.
We prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), provide Qualified SWPPP Developer and Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSD/QSP) services, submit data to Water Boards and train construction field staffs on water pollution control practices. S Kwok prepares Permit Registration Documents (PRDs) including Notice of Intent (NOI), Notice of Termination (NOT), and provides experienced and qualified personnel in the field to monitor Best Management Practices (BMP) and stormwater quality control implementations.
S Kwok was founded in 2008. Our specialty work is to assist clients in complying with the Construction General Permits (CGP) issued by the State Water Resource Control Board (SWRCB). Our QSD/QSP are lead by Registered Civil Engineers in the State of California. Our CGP Trainer of Records (ToR) are Caltrans authorized vendors to provide the 8-hour in-person Water Pollution Control (WPC) Manager training, https://dot.ca.gov/programs/construction/storm-water-and-water-pollution-control. We are also a Civil Engineering company provides services on infrastructural and land development designs.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Cert. # 37060, BART’s MSBE
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE), certified by the State of California. Cert. # 55132
- Small, Local Emerging Business (SLEB),certified by the County of Alameda, Cert. # 08-91295
- Very Small and Local Business Enterprise (VSLBE), certified by Alameda County Transportation Commission (ACTC)
- Local Impact Area Business Enterprise/ SBE (Small Business Enterprise) / VSBE (Very Small Business Enterprise – Port of Oakland, Cert. # 447612